Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Going South


Here is the before mentioned picture with some colour added to it. Somehow the first picture got mirror imaged when the photo was taken, this is the true orientation. I plan on working on it more when I get back from Honduras, where I am going to do some volunteer work for a couple of weeks with an organization called Brighter Horizons Ministries. They have been trying to get the people back on their feet after suffering through Hurricane Mitch, which happened quite a while ago now.The organization wants me to work on some murals with the school children. I am going to enjoy that, for sure! It is going to be something else to experience, the people and their living conditions, the weather and other aspects of life that likely will be so different from where I live. Enjoy the picture.

No comments: