Tuesday, October 5, 2010

My Website


After much trials and help from my brother Richard my website is up and running again. I had to find a new host for the site as the previous company mysteriously folded up shop and disappeared! I plan on doing some major updating of the site as I haven't done that for some time and I have alot of new works that I would like to showcase. Thanks for everyones patience. This oil painting is my response to a plant I discovered in the back alley and my studies of the Austrian painter Egon Schiele. I am currently giving it a rest before I decide whether to work further on it. When I came across it I was struck by its beauty, even though it was practically dead. There was something regal about it and this is what I am struggling to convey.

1 comment:

Richard Baschak said...

Brother, happy Turkey Day, had a plate for you with the family tonight. But more to the point, I love this Sentinence image...for lots of reasons, not the least of which is the mono, but also the wall in the back...thanks for sharing. Richard