Monday, January 7, 2013

Dusting off the Shelf

SOLD
Its been awhile since I've last posted. Xmas season comes with lots of family and friends and little time for other stuff.  That being said I did have time to do some art of another kind, namely building an electric guitar but that is a subject I'll save for another post.  This painting found a home over Christmas in a round about way after laying about in a closet for a number of years.  It is now prominently displayed in a local home by a loving couple and I thank them for that!  I believe I called the painting "Bridge over Bear Creek".  Thanks Dave and Sharron.

3 comments:

Jane said...

They chose an awesome painting ...good it was brought into light ! And you made an electric guitar? That's quite something, I'm impressed !

Darrell Baschak said...

Thank you again Jane. Check out my latest post for photos of that guitar. Its stealing painting time away from me but thats OK for now!

Richard Baschak said...

Brother, congrats on your opening this weekend. In my dreamlife I had imagined I could celebrate with you, but the play is taking over my life. All the best!