Sunday, June 28, 2009

Eastend Art Retreat



Hello again, its been a few days since I last posted. I have been quite busy building my new home and unfortunately haven't had much time to paint, let alone even think of it. But, that is about to change because in a few days my wife and I are off to Eastend, Saskatchewan for our annual July long weekend Art Retreat! I will be meeting some family and dear friends for 4 days of painting and celebrating great relationships. We stay at a lovely ranch situated in the hills above the community of Eastend with breath taking views of the the south west. I plan to do alot of plein air work while I am down there, there are countless places to paint wonderful views. This painting I have posted is done from a place called Jones Peak, maybe the highest view point around. It is a watercolour I painted at last years event. Happy painting everyone.

No comments: